Join Our Team
Ministry Accounting Associate
The Accounting Associate will assist in the daily operations of the Ministry Accounting Services. This includes certain clerical duties as assigned.
The Accounting Associate reports to the Lead Accountant, Ministry Accounting Services and to the Vice President, Ministry Accounting Services.
Corporate Policy Manual
STATEMENT OF FAITH
WatersEdge declares the Bible as the foundation for its faith and practice, and affirms as its confession of faith, the Baptist Faith and Message, as revised and adopted in 2000 by the Southern Baptist Convention.
BROAD JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process accounting functions of Ministry Accounting Services; e.g. accounts payable, payroll, offering contributions by donor and/or by purpose, bank reconciliations, month end reviews, and financial workpapers and/or reports
- Follow set standard operating procedures for all accounting services processing
- Document correspondence and scan mailings in appropriate WatersEdge software
- Engage the Vice President, Ministry Accounting Services regarding the progress, challenges, and success of the Program
JOB CLASSIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Initially, this is a part time, non-exempt position. Based on the needs of the Program, the classification may become a full time, exempt position based on agreement of the Supervisor and Employee.
- This position generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.
- Travel and operation of a vehicle may be required.
- WatersEdge is an at-will employer.
- This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required. Other duties may be assigned by the President.
To apply, send your resume or LinkedIn profile to careers@WatersEdgeServices.org.